I know I am a slave to my bodyand I suffer for it, and at timesI think of liberating death. But then I think of youwho have enslaved my body to my soul,oh my love!when I hurry to our meeting-place, light of hearta dash of morning breezein the dawn of the world’s first Day,my body becomes my soul’s slave, forgotten, as I fold you in my armsand kiss your lips till my eyelids closeand I’m gazing into another world, to the bemusement of the passers-by...

dimanche 31 août 2008

The Perfect Warrior (2008)B.M


The Perfect Warrior
Unbind your mind, till Thought
the world’s oldest prisoner,
longest-serving, longest-suffering, is free!

unbind your mind, till Thought,
the world’s oldest prisoner is free,
and those long-shackled gods and kings,
fusty dogmas, radical as orthodox,
and their frenzied followers, all history!

unbind your mind, till Thought, `
the world’s oldest prisoner is free
and grants YOU liberty!
and your keepers, bereft of shadows and of light
are exposed to view,
and you gasp in astonishment
to see yourself at last as you really are!
to see your comrades as they really are!
and the world’s idols and their idolisers, as they are!

unbind all minds and set all thinking free
till the world’s bravest and finest warrior
at the very point of death
writes in blood on the face of the sun:
bolder in battle than I you did not see
yet I tell you, hero greater far is he
who gave his life for mental liberty,
like the morning sun was he!
unbind thoughts, let minds be free



zibatarine jangavare jahan

band az andishe bar dar
begozar ta kohantarin zendani jahan azad shavad
va azadat konad
begozar ta zendanbananat az tariki va nur be dar ayand
va royyat shavand
va sarapayat dahani be kheirat goshodeh gardad
ta khishtan ra bebini
ta rafighanat ra bebini
setayesh shevandegan va setayesh konandegan ra bebini

band az andishe bar dar
ke shoja’atarin va zibatarin jangavare jahan
pish az anke bemirad
ba khun bar khorshid nevesht
hichkas shoja’netar az man na jangid
ama shojayatar az man
an bud ke band az andishe bar dasht
va toluh kard
band az andishe bar dar



زیباترین جنگاور جهان
بند از اندیشه بردار
بگذار تا کهن ترین زندانی جهان آزاد شود
کهن ترین و صبور ترین
بند از اندیشه بردار
بگذار تا کهن ترین زندانی جهان آزاد شود
کهن ترین زندانی خدایان و شاهان
کهن ترین زندانی ارتجاع و نیز انقلاب
کهن ترین زندانی مرتجعین ونیز انقلابیون
بند از اندیشه بردار
بگذار تا کهن ترین زندانی جهان آزاد شودو آزادت کند
بگذار تا زندانبانانت از تاریکی و نور به در آیندو رؤیت شوند
و سراپایت دهانی به حیرت گشوده گردد
تا خویشتن را بببنی
تا رفیقانت را ببینی
تا ستایش شوندگان و ستایش کنندگان را ببینی
بند از اندیشه بردار
که شجاعترین و زیباترین جنگاور جهان
پیش از آنکه بمیرد
با خون خود بر خورشید نوشت
هیچکش شجاعانه تر از من نجنگید
اما شجاعتر از من
آن بود که بند از اندیشه برداشت
و طلوع کرد
بند از اندیشه بردار

Aucun commentaire: